- Menus on our web site are sample menus and are not meant to be viewed as standardized Miyagi Bar & Sushi menus.
- Having a special occasion? Order a platter of fresh sushi or your favorite hot dish!
- Contact a manager for prices and more details on ordering.
- Please specify any special requests when placing orders.
- If there is a mistake with your take-out please contact us immediately to resolve the problem.
Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, or eggs may increase the risk of food-borne illness. The FDA advises that pregnant women, women who may become pregnant, nursing mothers, and young children should avoid eating shark, swordfish, king mackerel and tilefish due to high levels of mercury in these fish.